Mental Health Support Services
We are a non-government community based service which provides a range of holistic mental health recovery support services to people who experience mental illness, their families and carers. Service delivery is focused in the Sydney metropolitan area, including Hurstville.
Follow the links to find out more about our main mental health support services
- Psychosocial and Recovery Support
- Clinical Support or Assertive Case Management
- Early Psychosis Intervention Programs
- Employment and Specialist Job Placement
- Community Housing Support
- Recreation Support
- Self Help (WRAP) and Peer Support
- Children and Family Support
- Aboriginal Wellbeing Support
Ruah mental health provides a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE service based on the following strengths
- Leadership in mental health recovery in WA
- Established and proven practice, over 20 years experience in the field.
- Strong community networks and connections
- Building relationships is central to the work we do
- Values based practice – that nurtures the spirit, mind, and body.
- Openness and acceptance – Inclusive spirituality
- Choice and flexible service delivery
- Mobile service – we reach into the community
- Professional and caring staff, committed to quality of life outcomes for the people we work with.
Information and Referral
Ruah mental health support services are generally available to people aged 16-65, who live in the Perth metropolitan area and who experience mental illness, trauma and associated problems.
Some services have other criteria for eligibility, to find out which services best meets your needs contact Ruah mental health on
- psychologist in Sydney serving Hurstville & Chatswood
- link directly to our community services website
- Link to referral forms here